Tuesday, March 23, 2010

YAY!

I know it has nothing to do with allergies, but this is my blog after all and so I can sing from the Internet rooftop. LINK'S hearing is PERFECT now!!!!! YAY! Back story is he had such bad ear infections that it affected his hearing a LOT and he was dubbed with moderate hearing loss. At almost 2 years old he JUST had his first word (baby while pointing at my belly) and so we've been terrified that it could be permanent. But we did tubes and today he was given a clean bill of health! WOOT!

Mr. Gabe is doing pretty good today. I did end up giving him more benadryl. Still red from last nights reaction. (did I mention it was REALLY bad, like almost went to the ER for steroids bad?) But he seems fine. So fingers crossed. Now we can get this all out of his system and adjust to another allergy and get him back to healthy.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment