Friday, March 26, 2010

Cool!

Lays Natural Chips are okay for Gabe!!! Woot! They use sunflower oil and potatoes and sea salt. Can't beat that! Nice and simple and good! Gabe is so excited he can have chips again.

Also a neighbor has a boss with SEVERE allergies and they were talking and her boss sent us a new pancake mix, (Pamela's Products) which by some miracle Gabe can have! It does use almonds in it, but Gabe has had those before with no reaction so I *think* it should be safe. But they are gluten, wheat, egg, & corn free. (I called!) Such a sweet gesture. Really made my day. Actually in more ways than one. Not only is it super sweet that she would think of us and such, but on top of that, now I don't have to think up anything for dinner. Just nice and easy pancakes, which are a favorite food around here. :) I'm also fry up sliced apples in maple syrup to top with. Mmmmm. Only thing missing is whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment