Monday, March 22, 2010

Ahhh!

Whole body reaction. His whole entire body is covered in rash. :( Almost as bad as the night we went to the ER. I gave him benadryl and it didn't seem to get any worse so I let him go to bed. I'm gonna call the doc in the am if he still has a rash. He had 1 sneak candy this am. Thats it! The only thing I can think of that really makes any sense is that he has a bad delayed reaction to soy. I gave him some soy milk this am. Shit. Thats what we originaly though it was that he was allergic to. Looks like we may have been right. We ASSumed he wasn't because of the skin test, but the nurse said if he has delayed reactions it wouldn't show up on a regular skin test. Actually he had tuna that had soy milk in it yesterday too. That would explain why he got a rash last night from 1 crumb of cake. (literally he picked it off the knife it was next to nothing)

Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment