Friday, March 19, 2010

See the changes.

So we have had the list of allergens for almost 2 weeks now. The first week was a LOT of trial and error (remember how I told you not to make a no no list? This is why!) Finally in the past week I feel like I'm just starting to get a handle on it. BUT a couple of times Gabe got into something, like a chocolate I didn't know was within reach or something. Funny story. The other day hubby was home alone with Gabe and he went to grab something from downstairs. When he came back up (1 min tops) Gabe met him at the gate and said "daddy I got a treat, it has wheat, I'm gonna get a rash". Smart kid sure enough he did. He's really done well with staying away from most things. (I think the horrible hives and swelling of his arms and legs last time he had a lot of corn syrup did the trick.) Poor baby. But he is only 3 and sometimes the temptation is worth the rash to him.

Hey it's a learning curve for me and him right?

No comments:

Post a Comment