Saturday, March 27, 2010

Damn....

So in trying to be good at all this allergy shit I had found a company that made gluten, dairy free and corn free chocolate. So I ordered 2 bunny's for Easter and a handful of just little chocolates. I did this as soon as we got Gabe's list of allergies from the doc.



Well it recently came into focus that Gabe's most severe reaction is to something he tested negative for. SOY! He has delayed reactions to it. So it didn't come up in the testing. :( So now the poor kid who has been looking at this Damn Easter bunny chocolate for a week in the freezer can't have it after all. It's got soya lecithin in it. I didn't even think about it until today when we went to see the Easter bunny and I gave Gabe one of the little chocolates.. About an hour later he had a hive on his face. I'm sure by the time he wakes up from his nap it will be more than just 1. (when we tested him with peanut butter it took 1 hour to get 1 hive 6 hours to get several and at 12 hours his whole face was covered. :( We thought it was the nuts, until a recent incident. Now we know it was the soy.)

I just want to say this just sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment