Wednesday, March 24, 2010

med bands

I ordered a set of 3 from this company on ebay. They fit Gabe perfectly. They did mess up and forget to put one of his allergies, BUT as soon as I contacted them they told me they were sorry and that new ones would be on the way asap! YAY! (I don't have to send back the first ones or anything like that!)

Gabe likes them, most of the time. At this point we aren't making him wear them, we are just offering them to him and praising when he does.

I'm impressed that they magnaged to fit penicillin, wheat, egg, corn, strawberries latex and nuts on it. (of course we had to figure out soy the next day. Grrrr) I'm just gonna write in plus Gabe's name and my phone number on the inside with permanent marker though.

I think it was 14 bucks for all 3. Not too bad. :) And Gabe thinks they are cool because they look like Daddy's. I'll post a pic soon.

Here's the link....http://stores.ebay.com/medical-alert-bands_Custom-Wording

No comments:

Post a Comment