Monday, March 22, 2010

Feeling better.

Well after a much needed nap for all I'm feeling better. (cuddling with Lincoln always does that) Everyone is in a much better mood. I'm even considering feeding my kids dinner (just kidding). It's just so hard some days. I'm considering trying to go allergen free in the house, but I just don't think we could. Link does not have allergies so far and so for him it's nice to be able to eat crakers or cheese once in a while. Plus with me being pregnant it's hard to live on the everything free diet. I HATE chicken to boot so there goes most the dinner meals.

But on the other hand there would be no more slip ups at home. So I dunno. He needs to learn how to stay away from this stuff and most of our time is at home. So by having it here it is a good way for him to learn. Especially since we never have anything that he doesn't have a sub for around him. But I dunno. I think we will just have to wait and see how this evolves. Maybe we will just naturally stop buying the other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment