Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm excited!

Okay so I haven't tried it yet, but I now have a TON of yogurt! (it has to cool) I made blueberry, peach and vanilla, plus a container of plain yogurt that I'm gonna use to make frozen yogurt with. From what I understand it will all stay good for well over 10 days and I think between me and the two boys that will be more than enough to devoure 3/4 a gallon of yogurt. (the boys normally have 1-2 bowls a day for breakfast with a muffin) The other 1/4 of the gallon will go into the ice cream machine in the am. :) I'm excited. I snuck a taste and decided that I had to add a little sugar with the fruit, but I doubt that will kill us. :) And it makes it taste yummy!!!! So I'll see you all (you know my 1 follower) in the AM to tell you all how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment