Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wooo!

I'm excited! I have found a recipe for homemade marshmallows that are Gabe ok!!!!! And I picked up the last ingredient today. Golden syrup, it's a sub for corn syrup that is made from cane sugar. After the boys naps we are going to try it.

Can I just say I love finding substitutes! It makes it so that old recipes are possible once again! Here are my biggest finds.

Flour=Namaste perfect flour blend
Corn Syrup=Golden Syrup
Baking Powder=corn free Baking Powder
Corn Starch=Potato Starch
Eggs=Applesauce
Chocolate Syrup=Ah Laska chocolate syrup
Corn meal=Millet
Pasta = Rice pasta

So far these are the big ones that make it possible for me to turn regular recipes into allergy free recipes. Anyways I hope this is useful to some people!

No comments:

Post a Comment