Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter.

I hope every one's day was better than mine. I woke up at 4am with HORRIBLE stomach pains. I then proceeded to get very sick. After that I was able to sleep again for a short while and then it was time to get up for the day. We let the boys play outside and hubby and I just sat in chairs exhausted. Then it was time for their nap, I got to finish cooking for Easter Dinner and cleaning the house and then get ready. By the time everyone got here at 3pm I was so tired. But I'm glad we didn't' cancel. The boys had a great time seeing all the family and dinner was good (what little I ate) and it was nice to just relax in our backyard with everyone.

Everyone left a little before 6. I got the boys into bed by 6! And they both went down without a fuss! Poor Link had a fever of 102.7 though :( and then I proceeded to lay down on the couch and pass out. I slept until after 9. Got up for some water and a biscuit and then went back to bed. The boys slept til 7:30 this morn.

I'm feeling slightly better today. (this is day 3 of belly problems) But my stomach is still making horrible noises and not doing so well. :( My doc says this is most likely just a continuation of the allergic reaction!!! It's crazy that something I ate could cause so many problems! Makes me feel even worse for Gabe. I never realized how much it can affect you for so long KWIM?

Anyways The Easter part was nice. The boys each got a basket each with a bag of surf sweet gummy worms, an Enjoy Life candy bar, and 2 Yummy Earth Lollipops each, a small car and bubbles. One of the few perks of allergies, Everyone was scared to buy them candy so this is literally ALL they got candy wise! (every holiday we try to limit how much they get and it never happens) They also got the Disney Princess and The Frog movie which they LOVE and a pool set up for the backyard. (kiddie pool with some cool floating things that won't get moldy because they are solid! WOOT!)

So all in all even though I felt awful, it was a great Easter for the boys. And I got some pretty pansies to plant! (Easter gift for us)

No comments:

Post a Comment