Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hrm...

I think tomorrow I'm gonna try making yogurt again. Only this time I'm making it with coconut milk. Mmmmmm.Can you believe that we have almost finished that whole GALLON of yogurt already!?!?!?! Yikes! LOL! Link especially LOVED it! It was a tad tart for me. I like mine sweeter so I didn't have quite as much, but Link will eat 2 bowls in a sitting easy. LMAO Gabe actually preferred the plain one! Weird child. So apparently he like the tart taste. He just asks me to add in a few frozen blueberries. But anyways I want to try it with coconut milk. And if I get a chance to go to the health food store. (yea I doubt it) then I'm gonna pick up some powdered carob or cocoa powder and potato starch to make homemade pudding. Mmmmm! I'm looking forward to trying this recipe out!

No comments:

Post a Comment