Monday, April 12, 2010

Cheese again

So this morning I didn't want to make anything for myself for breakfast so I made up the last of the little frozen pizza's that we had from before the allergy debacle. Thought I was in the clear eating in the kitchen while Gabe played on the computer, but of course he caught me and wanted pizza. Sooooooo I made him his pizza. (this will be nice though because it will be a lot left over to freeze)

But I was thinking about how much he loved the pizza last time even though it was missing cheese and then I realized, I CAN MAKE CHEESE in about 20 min! (the time it takes the crust to cook up enough to put on toppings :) So we made the Namaste pizza crust up and put it in to cook. Then I made some cheese again. (really really easy) This time I decided to try using lemon juice instead of vinegar. Mmmm, even better! Then I added a little pinch of salt. Turned out EVEN BETTER than the last time by a LOT! LOL! It really was yummy!

Pulled out the crust and brushed it with olive oil, put down tomato paste and garlic salt down, spinach, then cheese and topped it with tomatoes. Yummy!

Hrmmm. You know after doing the math for the pancakes I am kind of intrigued as to how much everything costs now. LOL! Maybe if I get really brave I'll try to figure out the costs of the pizza. (it's a lot more ingredients that I have to figure out random measurements for so I don't know if I'm that brave!) LOL!

But anyways cheese should be made with lemon juice! I'm a firm believer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment