Monday, January 31, 2011

V-day Ideas

Ahhh February is almost here! That means it's almost time for Valentines Day!!!

So what to do for Gabe's school party.....Hrm. I found some cute little heart molds for making suckers. (2 cup sugar 1/2 cup golden syrup 1/2 cup water) http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product.asp?pn=MH1201&sid=CHAMP

OR I could make some lemon drops.....(not very lovey though)

Or I could do Meringue cookies in the shapes of hearts.....(I could make regular ones for his class and then duck egg ones for Gabe)I could use a TINY amount of beet juice to color them pink (we are talking like 2 drops LOL)

I want to make sure to do something candy wise, that way Gabe gets some sweets.

There's also homemade chocolate hearts. Get some enjoy life chips to melt down....Micheal's has chocolate molds too so I wouldn't have to wait for them to ship.......hrm...We may have a winner! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. i agree with the chocolate! where do u buy gabe safe chips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy enjoy life chocolate chips normally from the health food store :)

    ReplyDelete