Monday, January 3, 2011

Egg noodles.



Today I made egg noodles. OH MY GOSH!!!! SOOOO GOOOD! Seriously they don't taste allergy free. They are divine with a little bit of butter. MMMM

Here's how I made them. :) Only thing I would change is next time I'll borrow my friends pasta roller so I can make it thinner. I rolled like crazy, but Sami didn't want to be put down and so I couldn't get them thin enough. Still yummy and SOO simple and not a big mess!!!!

2 cups rice flour
3 duck eggs

On a clean surface pile the flour and make a well in middle put in eggs. Mix well with hands. Add 3 tbls of water and mix well. Add more water if needed to make it a nice dough ball. Knead like crazy. Roll out. :) Cut into noodles. Put somewhere to air dry.

To eat add to boiling water until soft. Made about 65, but would probably make closer to 100 if rolled out better.






No comments:

Post a Comment