Saturday, January 8, 2011

Great people!

Have I mentioned how much I love allergy networks?!

Food Allergy Queen's facebook is a great spot to meet people with allergies and share info!!!! Today thanks to one of her readers I finally found a hotdog Gabe can have!!!!!!

Applegate Farms!!!!

I was hesitant at first because it's lists natural spices (and I kinda read it as natural flavors) but they listed what they are! So no unknowns!

Organic Grass-Fed Beef, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Paprika, Celery Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture (Not From Milk).

And the organic spices are: Cayenne Pepper, Coriander, Ginger, Mace, Paprika, and White Pepper.

I am so excited about this. It's so stupid, but we do a lot of cookouts with family and Gabe didn't get to have ANY hotdogs. :( It was so sad to have him look at them and get this brave but sad face and say. Mommy.....those have corn? Poor kid. now I can't wait for him to ask!!!!! NOPE NO CORN!!!

And for buns I think I can alter this recipe....:)

http://glutenfreerecipes.net/gluten-free-hot-dog-buns/

No comments:

Post a Comment