Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sale!

If you buy a lot of Namaste foods check this out! www.amazon.com search for Namaste in the grocery section. If you buy in packs of 6 you get a good deal (owner of the company put me onto that!) AND anything over 30 is free shipping :O I just bought litterally over 3 months worth of mixes from them (286.95) but that's 12 pizza mixes, 12 bread mixes, 12 mac & cheeses, 6 brownie mixes, 12 muffin mixes and 6 pancake mixes!!!! WOW! LOL! Should last us for a good while!! Next I get to sit down and figure out how much applesauce and oil and veggies and fruits and meat I need to get at our wholesale club. Blah. That's gonna take forever! LOL! Then I can spend an entire day just baking pizzas, making soups, baking muffins, pancakes, and breads! :O That will be crazy, but will make life sooo much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment