Sunday, May 16, 2010

damn duck eggs?

So the other day Gabe had a reaction. It started as one spot on his face on mother's day. Then for the next 4 days it just spread more on his face. (he didn't complain about it so we didn't give him anything for it. Sounds mean, but I don't like giving him the meds unless it bother's him)

We thought it was just from being outside with all the pollen perhaps. Anyways it went away. So then today I made him duck eggs for breakfast, oranges and chips for lunch. Yup it's back. I think and Dh agrees with me that we had duck eggs for mother's day too. :( Looks like it might be the eggs. Sigh.

We are gonna keep an eye on it and then I think that since it doesn't bother him, once it clears up we will test our theory. Bah. That would make 19 allergies. The list can't just keep growing can it? I mean what are the chances of all this? Doesn't there have to be a limit? Or are we just gonna keep adding things? I mean at what point do we worry that this is more than just allergies? Crohns or something like that? (I don't think it's crohns but you get my point)

To top it all off I think I may have seen blood specks in Link's stool today. I'm calling the doc in the am to have it tested tomorrow. Watch him come up with allergies to milk or one of the few other foods that Gabe can eat. Then I'll have to make 3 dinners everyday. :O One for Gabe one for Link and then one for Jon and me. (he gets home so late from work that the boys are already asleep so I always make us a different dinner rather than let it get cold)

No comments:

Post a Comment