Saturday, May 29, 2010

Babysitting.

Today is the first time since he was diagnosed with food allergies that Gabe is gonna go to the babysitters. Normally IF we have to get a babysitter they come here and I give them the whole run down or where safe food is etc. Today hubs and I are going to a wedding and the boys are gonna be watched by my very very brave friend. She has 2 little boys of her own so I know that they will have a blast, but I worry about the foods. Even more worried is my poor friend! LOL! She's terrified of him having a bad reaction to something. :( Poor lady. So I've packed bananas and sunbutter and jelly sandwiches for Gabe. It's his favorite so I'm hoping he won't mind being around others who are eating different things. I dunno. It's hard for everyone involved. But hopefully thanks to a little planning on my part it will be fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment