Friday, December 24, 2010

I attempted the sugar tree last night. Yea I didn't give it enough time to cool and it fell apart so now I have sugar candy for the boys! LOL




AND!!!! I made Banana bread!!!! MMMMMMMMM!



Banana Bread 1/3 cup of butter 3/4 cup of sugar 2 bananas sliced 1/4 cup applesauce 2cups sifted rice flour 1/2 tsp cream of tartar 3/4 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 3/4 cup buttermilk 1 tsp vanilla

Cream together butter, sugar, and bananas. Add applesauce and beat until well blended.combine dry ingredients and gently stir into butter mixture alternately with liquid ingredients. Turn mixture into loaf pan which has been greased. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr. (8"x4"x3")

I subbed baking soda and cream of tartar for the baking powder for the first time! It still rose well. I did 2 parts tartar per 1 part soda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment