Saturday, August 28, 2010

So I stopped keeping track, because I forgot to and because the reflux seemed to totally let up. Plus my ped saw Sami and said that he did NOT think it was food allergies. Well last night we ended up going to the ER, just to be safe. He was cranky all night and then around 8pm he just started screaming. None stop. About 45 min he stopped for about 10 min. Then it started right back up. Our doc says if a baby cries for over 2 hours then take him to get checked. So off to the ER we went. He passed out from exhaustion. He did wake up and 2 different times started screaming in pain again, but it wasn't continuous. (I think he was just too damn tired) So they sent us home and told us to go see the ped. Sigh. He woke up a few times last night to scream in pain and then go back to sleep and has been crying every time he poops or has gas, which has been most of the morning. :( It sucks. My poor baby.

So the doc says he thinks he's sensitive to something I'm eating. (no shit isn't that JUST what I freaking told my ped who then told me it was just normal reflux and all babies have it to some degree. :() When will I stop listening to the ped and just go see the allergist? They did this shit with Gabe!!! STUPID STUPID ME~!

So yesterday I had

oatmeal with raisins
coffee with coffee mate (I have this everyday though)
stuffed mushrooms with cheese
Shepard's pie (this was after the screaming started though
peanut butter(this was after the screaming started though
crackers
milk(this was after the screaming started though
green beans
few bites chicken in garlic

Today I have had

coffee with coffee mate
peanut butter
whole wheat bread
blueberry jam
butter
few bites chicken in garlic

I think that on Monday I'm gonna call my ped, but also call Gabe's allergist and see if they suggest I bring Sami to them. I know the peds know shit about food allergies. Plus it would makes sense why it has taken so long for him to start having problems. He's often had gas and poops every diapers (TMI sorry) but it just seems to be getting worse and worse. Food allergies take a while to build up in your body. Plus he's got "heat rash" The ped said it was heat rash or a new born rash, but he's still got it, and it was worse last night.

I'm gonna have to do a restriction diet to really figure this out. I have to see if that stops all his problems. That will tell me if he's got food allergies real quick. Although I don't know how I'll survive 3 kids without coffee. SOBB!

No comments:

Post a Comment