Thursday, August 19, 2010

:(

I am starting to wonder if Sami has food allergies. :*( 3 times now he's done the same thing Gabe used to do and projectile vomited. He has bad problems with gas and such after eating too. Just like Gabe did when he was a baby. It's actually why I stopped breastfeeding Gabe. We didn't know his were allergies at the time. But yea Poor Sami was sooooooooo fussy all day and he just puked all over. Not spit up. 3rd time it's happened in 4 weeks. Not too much thank GOD, but enough that

So here's my food journal to figure out what it is.

Pizza
coffee with coconut coffeemate
dr. pepper
walnuts. (this is a likely one damn it)
chips and salsa (this and the walnuts are what I was eating before he got sick)
enjoy life chips
shake and bake chicken
cucumbers
apple


I think the other day when he did it I was eating almond butter, so I' thinking nuts. I hope I'm wrong. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment