Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So 2 days in a row Gabe has had a TINY amount of ketchup with corn in it. So far no reaction!!!!!! I'm hoping that this is a sign that he's starting to be able to handle it. I know he still can't have even touch contact with soy, but I'm hoping against hope that MAYBE Gabe is out growing his corn allergy! Fingers crossed. If he keeps all the other allergies I'll handle it. Just please God and Goddess let him out grow the corn allergy!!! It's just sooo hard! But anyways fingers crossed.

After we test this out a few more times I think our next thing to trial is the wheat allergy. It's gonna be a while, but I'm not sure how to find something that is wheat only. We know he's severly allergic to soy and that it's hard to find any wheat products that for sure are not cross contaminated. :( Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment