Monday, June 21, 2010

Well, due to having everything premade I haven't had much to write about.

I've been working on trying to get people to join the FDA corn petition group on facebook. 25 of my friends have joined! YAY! Maybe if enough people get the word we can really make a difference.

Learned some dissapointing info about syrup. You know that 100% pure maple syrup? Yea most of them still use a defoamer that is made from either corn or seasame oil. Sad part is that I buy mine from a farmers market, you know the guy who MAKES it! And he didn't even know what his defoamer was. Luckily it's absolute miniscule trace amounts but still those add up.

So here's my allergy rant for the day. Yesterday we went to the grocery store and Gabe and Link wanted to ride in the stupid carts with a car attached to the front. So we are wandering the store, and suddenly Gabe pulls out 4 peanut M&Ms!!!!! Jesus can you imagine what would have a happened if he had eated them? Or if he was anaphalaxis to peanuts?!?!! It's just a scary thought. You know if Gabe was anaphalaxis to his allergies I don't know if I would ever be able to leave the house. I mean seriously something as simple as going to the grocery store is like walking a landmine! I don't know how parents do that.

I worry that he will get to that point since his allergies have just kept getting so much worse at each exposure. Especially soy and peanuts.

Anyways that's about it here. No new allergy news. :)

Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment