Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Homemade namaste bread, boars head white american cheese and butter...

Can you guess what I made? grilled cheese. OH YEA! It smelled sooooooooooo good! Reminds me a little on panera bread sandwiches. The boys ate them up!

So it's been 1 week of the freezer meals and it's AMAZING! Life is soooo much easier! Plus we can go and just take off and have food ready!

Nothing really interesting though. I found a great treat for the boys! Horizon organic vanilla milk. MMMMmmm! Expensive though! Soooo I found a recipe online! (it's me what else would I do!) LOL! for ever 12oz 1 ts vanilla and 1-2 tbls sugar. Tomorrow I'm gonna make a batch of yogurt and make the other half of the gallon for vanilla milk. :) Did you know 1 gallon of milk has 128oz? Yup so half a gallon will be 5-5.5 servings of vanilla milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment