Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Umph.

Well it's been 2 days and I have gone shopping for and cooked almost everything for the next 3 months! :O roughly 1100 for everything! (go me!) for 4 people! Everything for the boys is Gabe ok! and that includes things like cat food and tp and paper towels too. So hopefully I won't have to go to the store at all except for milk!

I have made
12 shepards pies (for us)
12 meatloaves (for us)
12 pizzas
4 qt chicken veggie soup
glazed carrots
baked beans
7 dz muffins
6 loaves of bread
1 blueberry jam
2 apple jelly
and probably other stuff that I can't remember at this point because my brain is fried! LMAO!

But I have survived!!! And now all food for the boys is done for the next 3 months. If I get put on bedrest they will be ok! I was really freaking out about it. I mean if I got put on bedrest it would be crazy difficult, but now I know Gabe would be able to eat!

On a side note I think Gabe may have gotten to the shepards pie or something because he's had a really bad rash for 2 days now. :( His poor face is covered. I don't really know what is causing it. I'm guessing the corn but he really didn't get ANYWHERE near it. :( I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment