Friday, September 3, 2010

Wow I'm lousy at food journals!!! It's just soooo hard for me! I really am terrible at it!

Well I had some walnuts again and again Sami was screaming that night so for now nuts are a no go.

Gabe had a bad allergic reaction the day before yesterday too. Not a clue what it was to. :( He woke up from naps fine, then had rice cakes and sun butter and within 20 minutes was starting to get red. It was really really really bad. His whole face. After we gave him benadryl the redness let up, but he was still covered in hives all over his face. :( Plus a few on his chest and back. So we went to the doctor and were given a new antihistamine to try.

Yesterday the hives came back again after nap time and a rice cake snack, but I'm not sure if it's from the rice cake or if it's just whatever he got into going back through his system. He can't be allergic to rice too. I don't think I can handle that.

I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment