Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I need to get heavy cream! I want to attempt to make ice cream cake for Gabe. We have to do a test run before his birthday!!! (I've decided on one cake for him and then the big one for everyone else. I think he'll like that and it will be easier)

I have a recipe for homemade oreos. Hrmmm....I wonder if I have everything I need for them right now...

So I never posted about trick or treating!!! It went great! We t&t for UNICEF for Gabe. We ended up going to our town's main st one. (all the businesses) We hit 5 or 6 places. Gabe wanted to go so we set rules before we went and he followed them SOOOO well! He ended up raising 14 or 15 dollars that night! And he gave all the candy to Link! (who was in sugar heaven!) Then the next night I took out just Gabe and we went to 3 neighbors houses. :) He was soooo excited about raising money for the boys and girls who don't have any! He even put his allowance in!!!! And then the next day while we were running errands he raised another 5 bucks! (he hit up the ladies at the bank and at the gas station! LOL) I'm really so proud of him. I think this is for sure something we will do every year. Even if he ever out grows his allergies!

Oh and we just found an easy dinner for the boys! Ground beef and broth. Gabe had 3 bowls the other day. He LOVES it! And it takes 2 seconds. SWEET! Because as you all know there are very few easy meals for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment